Augerton 250mm Auger / Ground Drill
250mm Auger to suit Stihl spline fitting machines / diggers. Used for small tree and shrub planting, farm posts as well as plumbing, retaining walls and general construction, the 250mm auger is a handy addition to your post hole digger auger range.
- 800mm Long 250mm auger
- Extra strong Drill pilot point
- Twin blades – one clay breaker and one hole clearing blade – both replacable
- Twin Spiral
- Lightweight steel for ease if use and transport
- 20mm shaft fitting with shear pin lock..
- Fence Posts
- Tree Planting
- Retaining Walls
- Foundation Stump Holes
- Many, Many more!
- 250mm “New Design Twin Blade” Auger – 1 metre long – Tungsten Carbide Blades
- Augers: 60mm x 1000 long, 100mm x 800 long, 100mm x 1000mm long, 150mm x 800 long,, 200mm x 800 long, 250mm x 800 long, 300mm x 800 long and 300mm x 1000 long.
- Extensions available in 300mm, 500mm and 1 metre.
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.