Augerton 150mm Auger / Ground Drill
150mm Auger to suit many major and minor brand post hole diggers including the renound Augerton digger as well as many others. Used for small tree and shrub planting, farm posts as well as plumbing, retaining walls and general construction, the 150mm auger is a handy addition to your post hole digger auger range.
- 800mm Long 150mm auger
- Extra strong Drill pilot point
- Twin blades – one clay breaker and one hole clearing blade – both replacable
- Twin Spiral
- Lightweight steel for ease if use and transport
- 20mm shaft fitting with shear pin lock.
- Fence Posts
- Tree Planting
- Retaining Walls
- Foundation Stump Holes
- Many, Many more!
- 150mm “New Design Twin Blade” Auger – 1 metre long – Tungsten Carbide Blades
- Augers: 60mm x 1000 long, 100mm x 800 long, 100mm x 1000mm long, 150mm x 800 long,, 200mm x 800 long, 200mm x 1000 long, 250mm x 800 long, 300mm x 800 long and 300mm x 1000 long.
- Extensions available in 300mm, 500mm and 1 metre
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months domestic use warranty or 3 month commercial use warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.