Augerton 100mm Auger / Ground Drill
100mm Auger to suit many major and minor brand post hole diggers including the renound Augerton digger as well as many others. Used for small tree and shrub planting, farm posts as well as ground leak testing, plumbing and general construction, the 100mm auger is a handy addition to your post hole digger auger range.
- 800mm Long 100mm auger
- Extra strong Drill pilot point
- Twin blades – one clay breaker and one hole clearing blade – both replacable
- Twin Spiral
- Lightweight steel for ease if use and transport
- 20mm shaft fitting with shear pin lock
- Fence Posts
- Tree Planting
- Retaining Walls
- Foundation Stump Holes
- Ground Leak Testing
- Many, Many more!
- 100mm “New Design Twin Blade” Auger – 1 metre long – Tungsten Carbide Blades
- Augers: 60mm x 800 long, 100mm x 1000 long, 150mm x 800 long, 150mm x 1000 long, 200mm x 800 long, 200mm x 1000 long, 250mm x 800 long, 300mm x 800 long and 300mm x 1000 long.
- Extensions available in 300mm, 500mm ams 1 metre.
Simply add any of these augers to your order at no extra freight cost.
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months domestic use warranty or 3 month commercial use warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.