Billeton Jack Hammer Extra Wide Clay Spade
The widest jack hammer spade available at over 185mm wide
Standard 30mm Hex – the most common jack hammer hex fitting size 500mm wide with a 30mm Hex Drive
Just released – The Billeton Extra Wide Rapid Dig spade turns your jack hammer into a powered trench digger. A must for digging foundations, stump holes and tree planting. The spade is over 185mm wide at the base to get provide maximum clay / soil removal and efficiency in your trench or hole. Its the widest jack hammer spade available at over 185mm wide. The new slimline design is designed to dig hard and fast, digging over 2 1/2 times faster than conventional, bulky jack hammer spades.
The 185mm wide spade head is made from a newly released curved design, giving extra length with a pre-sharpened edge for fast digging speed. Its ready to go straight out of its package. No more having to use a back breaking crow bar to square out those trenches and stump holes. The wide mouth long series clay spade is the tools for the job and will do the work in 1/10th the time.
- Extra Wide spade head – Easily resharpened over and over
- 30mm hex fitting
- Compatible with Hitachi, Makita, Baumr Ag Electric Hammers, Ozito, TWM, Millers Falls and all 30mm Hex Head Jack Hammers
- Spade head an extra wide 185mm
- Unique Rapid Dig Design
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- Tree Planting, Stump Holes, Foundation trenches
- General or Heavy Duty Digging Operations
- 1 Extra Wide mouth Rapid Dig 185mm Jack Hammer clay spade
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.