Jack Hammer Long Series Wide Clay Spade
510mm Long with a 30mm Hex Drive
Turns your jack hammer into a powered trench digger. A must for digging foundations, stump holes and tree planting. The extra long shank is 100mm longer than standard chisels to get deeper in your trench or hole.The 110mm wide spade head is made from thick, solid steel and is pre-sharpened, ready to go straight out of its package. No more having to use a back breakng crow bar to square out those trenches and stump holes. The wide mounth long series clay spade is the tools for the job and will do the work in 1/10th the time.
- Extra Thick spade head – Easily resharpened over and over
- 30mm hex fitting
- Compatible with Hitachi, Makita, Baumr Ag Electric Hammers, Ozito, TWM, Millers Falls 30mm Hex Head Jack Hammers
- Spade head an extra wide 110mm
- Long Series 510mm overall.
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- Tree Planting, Stump Holes, Foundation trenches
- General or Heavy Duty Digging Operations
- 1 Long Series Wide mouth Jack Hammer clay spade
- Protection sleeve
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.