Jack Hammer Long Series Wide Clay Spade to suit Kango
450mm Long with a 21mm Hex Drive
Turns your jack hammer into a powered trench digger. A must for digging foundations, stump holes and tree planting. The extra long shank is 50mm longer than standard chisels to get deeper in your trench or hole. The 100mm wide spade head is made from thick, solid steel and is pre-sharpened, ready to go straight out of its package. No more having to use a back breaking crow bar to square out those trenches and stump holes. The wide mouth long series clay spade is the tools for the job and will do the work in 1/10th the time.
- Extra Thick spade head – Easily resharpened over and over
- 21mm hex fitting
- Compatible with 21mm Hex Kango Jack Hammers
- Spade head an extra wide 100mm
- Long Series 450mm overall.
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- Tree Planting, Stump Holes, Foundation trenches
- General or Heavy Duty Digging Operations
- 1 Long Series Wide mouth Jack Hammer clay spade
- Protection sleeve
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.