Jack Hammer Extra Wide Clay Spade
The widest jack hammer spade available at over 135mm wide
Standard 30mm Hex – the most common jack hammer hex fitting size
410mm Long with a 30mm Hex Drive
Turns your jack hammer into a powered trench digger. A must for digging foundations, stump holes and tree planting. The spade is over 135mm wide at the base to get provide maximum clay / soil removal and efficiencyin your tench or hole.The 135mm wide spade head is made from thick, solid steel and is ready to go straight out of its package. No more having to use a back breakng crow bar to square out those trenches and stump holes. The wide mounth long series clay spade is the tools for the job and will do the work in 1/10th the time.
- Extra Wide spade head – Easily resharpened over and over
- 30mm hex fitting
- Compatible with Hitachi, Makita, Baumr Ag Electric Hammers, Ozito, TWM, Millers Falls 30mm Hex Head Jack Hammers
- Spade head an extra wide 135mm
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- Tree Planting, Stump Holes, Foundation trenches
- General or Heavy Duty Digging Operations
- 1 Extra Wide mouth Jack Hammer clay spade
- Protection sleeve
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.