Jack Hammer Pointed Clay Spade – Wide angles pointed spade chisel
435mm Long x 135mm wide with a 30mm Hex Drive
Turns your jack hammer into a powered trench pointed spade digger. A must for digging foundations, stump holes and tree planting. The 135mm wide spade head is made from thick, solid steel and its pointed end allows you to penetrate the densest of solid clays. Ready to go straight out of its package. No more having to use a back breakng crow bar to square out those trenches and stump holes. The pointed clay spade is the tool for the job and will do the work in 1/10th the time.
- Extra Thick spade head – Easily resharpened over and over
- 30mm hex fitting
- Compatible with Hitachi, Makita, Baumr Ag Electric Hammers, Ozito, TWM, Millers Falls 30mm Hex Head Jack Hammers
- Spade head an extra wide 135mm
- Long Series 435mm overall.
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- Tree Planting, Stump Holes, Foundation trenches
- General or Heavy Duty Digging Operations
- 1 Jack Hammer Pointed clay spade
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.