Compactor / Rammer plate to suit Jack Hammer
Heavy Duty Plate 150mm x 150mm wide with a 30mm Hex Drive
The perfect tool for all foundation and building work.Why carry around that back straining 90kg compactor when you can easily attach our compactor to your jack hammer and pound away? Heavy Duty Hardened Steel Construction, our jack hammer rammer is perfect to ram down the bottom of stump holes and ram down crushed rock before laying concete or bitumen. Those hard to get places where pertol compactors are impossible to get to are no longer a problem. Attach our jack hammer rammer and get into the tighest of places!! .Your jack hammer turns into a plate compactor in minutes. Easily transportable .Saves that badly needed room in the ute / truck. Ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
Please note the jack hammer is for illustration purposes only is not included with the rammer on purchase. The Augerton jack hammer to can be purchased on our website via the following website link The Augerton jack hammer series
- Heavy Duty Construction – Heavy Weight Solid Plate
- 30mm hex fitting
- Compatible with Hitachi, Makita, Baumr Ag Electric Hammers, Ozito, TWM, Millers Falls 30mm Hex Head Jack Hammers
- Tapered Shank 2 peice design
- Includes Handy Carry Case
- Makes compacting crushed rock and dirt a breeze – out in the open or on the tightest of places.
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- A must for concreters, landscapers, builders and pavers.
- Compacting Crushed rock before laying concreteTree Planting, Stump Holes, Foundation trenches
- Compacting dirt and sand
- Compacting dirt in trenches and stump holes.
- 1 Jack Hammer Compactor / Rammer plate
- Tapered shank to fir 30mm Hex Drive
- Carry Case
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.