Augerton 1700w Demolition Jack Hammer
Moil point, 40mm Flat chisel, Wide spade & Tile chipper package
The Augerton demoliton jack hammer is a commercial and industrial grade jack hammer utilising the highest spec motor and mechanical components and fully complies to Australian AS/NZ 60745 standards. The superior construction encompasses a toughened crankshaft, ball bearing construction and an alomst maintanence free grease lubrication system. Our machine runs at a ground breaking 1300BPM so its truly a commercial grade tool.
Use the Augerton 1700W Jackhammer for any application, including ripping up driveways, tearing up foundations, demolishing re-enforced concrete floors or walls, breaking through solid rock or heavy duty road works. Great for just about any industrial commercial or home job, the list is almost endless. We have seen customers job sites on many occasions and these hammers have been used these to clear underground rock when adding a basement or lower room, and even to remove old swimming pools.
So don’t settle for an uncertified product, grab the Augerton 1700W Jackhammer and begin Maximum Destruction.
- New Technology – Grease packed industrial grade motor
- Strengthened High Powered Ram
- A Rock Breaking 45 Joules of force!!!
- Shock Mounted Handles – absorbs vibration to reduce operator fatigue.
- Powerful 1700W Motor – commercial grade
- A Rock Breaking 45 Joules – The strongest impact on ebay!!!!!
- Latest Model grease packed motor – no more messy, leaky oil reserves.
- High Tensile Gear Set – construction you can rely on
- Hex Bit System – accepts Makita or Hitachi Hex Chisels (30mm Hex)
- Australian Electrical Safety Approval – AS/NZ60745 & C Tick complaint
- Impact Rate = Powerful 1300 / BPMin
- Industrial Trade Quality Tool
- High Velocity Toughened Crank Shaft
- Handle Swings 360 Degrees – Simply Lock it in & use at any angle
- Heavy Duty design with toughened handle
- 30mm Hex Fitting- suiting most Makita and Hitachi bits
- Detailed User Manual
- Grease Packed Gear Box and Hammer Mechanism – Eliminates uncertainty of job site lubrication
- Spring tensioned head reducing vibration
- Tough Blow moulded carry case
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- Demolish Concrete, Brick & Rock with ease
- Breaking up Pavement & Foundations
- General or Heavy Duty Digging Operations
- Augerton High Powered 1700w demolition jack hammer AUGJH1700
- Tough, impact resistant blow moulded case
- Moil Point Chisel 410mm chisel
- 40mm wide x 410mm long Flat chisel
- 510mm long 115mm wide trenching clay spade chisel
- 110mm wide flat tile chipper chisel
- Jar of engine grease
- Tool change protection boot
- Jack Hammer 360 degree rubber encased handle
- Instruction Manual
- 410mm long moil point chisel.
The only chisel you need for breaking up concete rocks and stone. The point hammers into the substrate and gets deeper until it eventually cracks your jobsite apart ready for removal
- 40mm wide flat chisel
Second to the pointed chisel, the 40mm flat gets underneath your workpiece to chip it away and allow you to continue keep going further down. This chisel can be easily resharpened and turns rocks and shale into pebbles.
- 510mm Long Series Clay spade chisel
The trenching clay spade is the ultimate attachment. It turns your jack hammer into a digger, trench maker, stump hole digger and so many more uses. Its like digging without the effort, a must.
- 110mm wide tile chipper
Rip up pavers and brick paths like butter. The 110m wide tile chipper turns pathways into ruble. Great for tearing up bitumen driveways. Also a must for squaring out stump holes.
- Motor Type: Induction Commercial Grade
- Tool Weight = 17 kg (Total Boxed Kit Weight = 26 kg)
- 1700 Watt Continuos Power (2200w peak power – Class leading Power & Impact force).
- Operating Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Maximum Full Load J/BPM: 45J – 1300BPM
- Machine Length (w/o tool): 800mm – with chisel 1.1 metres.
- Chisel Mount Size: Hexagonal Chisel 30mm – Quick mount Hitachi / Makita compatible
- Industrial Rubber Cased Handle for Better Grip
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.