Augerton 1700w Demolition Jack Hammer
ALL TRADES 6 chisels Ultimate package
The Augerton demolition jack hammer is a commercial and industrial grade jack hammer utilising the highest spec motor and mechanical components and fully complies to Australian AS/NZ 60745 standards. The superior construction encompasses a toughened crankshaft, ball bearing construction and an almost maintenance free grease lubrication system. Our machine runs at a ground breaking 1300BPM so its truly a commercial grade tool.
Use the Augerton 1700W Jackhammer for any application, including ripping up driveways, tearing up foundations, demolishing re-enforced concrete floors or walls, breaking through solid rock or heavy duty road works. Great for just about any industrial commercial or home job, the list is almost endless. We have seen customers job sites on many occasions and these hammers have been used these to clear underground rock when adding a basement or lower room, and even to remove old swimming pools.
So don’t settle for an uncertified product, grab the Augerton 1700W Jackhammer and begin Maximum Destruction.
- New Technology – Grease packed industrial grade motor
- Strengthened High Powered Ram
- A Rock Breaking 45 Joules of force!!!
- Shock Mounted Handles – absorbs vibration to reduce operator fatigue.
- Powerful 1700W Motor – commercial grade
- A Rock Breaking 45 Joules – The strongest impact on ebay!!!!!
- Latest Model grease packed motor – no more messy, leaky oil reserves.
- High Tensile Gear Set – construction you can rely on
- Hex Bit System – accepts Makita or Hitachi Hex Chisels (30mm Hex)
- Australian Electrical Safety Approval – AS/NZ60745 & C Tick complaint
- Impact Rate = Powerful 1300 / BPMin
- Industrial Trade Quality Tool
- High Velocity Toughened Crank Shaft
- Handle Swings 360 Degrees – Simply Lock it in & use at any angle
- Heavy Duty design with toughened handle
- 30mm Hex Fitting- suiting most Makita and Hitachi bits
- Detailed User Manual
- Grease Packed Gear Box and Hammer Mechanism – Eliminates uncertainty of job site lubrication
- Spring tensioned head reducing vibration
- Tough Blow molded carry case
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- Demolish Concrete, Brick & Rock with ease
- Breaking up Pavement & Foundations
- General or Heavy Duty Digging Operations
- Augerton High Powered 1700w demolition jack hammer AUGJH1700
- Tough, impact resistant blow moulded case
- 1 x Moil Point Chisel 410mm Chisel
- 1 x 40mm Wide x 410mm Long Flat Chisel
- 1 x 115mm Wide x 510mm Extra Long Flat Clay Spade Chisel
- 1 x Jack Hammer Star Picket Driver
- 1 x 110mm Wide Tile Chipper Chisel – Extra Wide
- 1 x Jack Hammer / Rammer Plate attachment 150mm x 150mm
- Jar of engine grease
- Tool change protection boot
- Jack Hammer 360 degree rubber encased handle
- Instruction Manual
- 410mm long moil point chisel.
The only chisel you need for breaking up concrete rocks and stone. The point hammers into the substrate and gets deeper until it eventually cracks your jobsite apart ready for removal
- 40mm wide flat chisel
Second to the pointed chisel, the 40mm flat gets underneath your work piece to chip it away and allow you to continue keep going further down. This chisel can be easily resharpened and turns rocks and shale into pebbles.
1 x 115mm Wide x 510mm Extra Long Flat Clay Spade Chisel
1 x Jack Hammer Star Picket Driver
1 x 110m Wide Tile Chipper Chisel
1 x Jack Hammer Compactor / Rammer Plate Attachment 150mm x 150mm
Total of 6 attachments
- Motor Type: Induction Commercial Grade
- Tool Weight = 17 kg (Total Boxed Kit Weight = 26 kg)
- 1700 Watt Continuous Power (2200w peak power – Class leading Power & Impact force).
- Operating Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Maximum Full Load J/BPM: 45J – 1300BPM
- Machine Length (w/o tool): 800mm – with chisel 1.1 meters.
- Chisel Mount Size: Hexagonal Chisel 30mm – Quick mount Hitachi / Makita compatible
- Industrial Rubber Cased Handle for Better Grip
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.