Bordo 7″ (180mm) Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade
For cutting hard materials such as tiles, porcelain, granite, stone and glass
Continuous rim blades have softer bonds for cutting materials such as tile, porcelain, granite, stone, glass and other materials that can chip easily. These blades don’t have individual segments but instead have a solid, continuous rim or edge. Most continuous rim blades are designed for wet cutting applications, providing the smoothest, chip free cuts.
The single most important factor for the life of the blade is to match it to the job application and the type of equipment it is being used on.
- Suits angle grinders.
- 180mm ( 7″ ) diameter
- 7mm high diamond segments
- 22.2mm Bore / Arbor
- Wet and Dry Cutting
- Especially Suited to cutting hard materials
- Building, Construction, Demolition & Mining
- Tile cutting
- Concreting, Brick Laying, Paving and Landscaping
- General or Heavy Duty Masonary Cuts and operations
- Materials IDEALLY suited – Tile, porcelain, granite, stone, glass and wall chasing
- Other materials include – Bluestone, Hard clay bricks, concrete, Fibreglass, Slate and Terracotta.
- 1 Bordo 7″ (180mm) Enduro Diamond Tip Continuous Rim Saw Blade, 7mm diamond height
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.