Augerton 300mm Auger / Ground Drill to suit STIHL machines
300mm Auger to suit STIHL brand post hole diggers. Used for small tree and shrub planting, farm posts as well as plumbing, retaining walls including 200 x 75mm sleepers and general construction, the 300mm auger is a handy addition to your post hole digger auger range.
- 800mm Long 300mm auger
- Extra strong Drill pilot point
- Twin blades – one clay breaker and one hole clearing blade – both replacable
- Twin Spiral
- Lightweight steel for ease if use and transport
- Stihl splined shaft fitting with shear pin lock.
- Fence Posts
- Tree Planting
- Retaining Walls
- Foundation Stump Holes
- Many, Many more!
- 300mm “New Design Twin Blade” Auger – 1 metre long – Tungsten Carbide Blades
- Augers: 60mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm.
- Extensions available in 300mm, 500mm and 1 metre.
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Our products come with 12 months warranty from date of purchase. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.