Augerton Spare Blade set to suit 250mm Auger
1 Set of pare blades to suit our popular 250mm Auger. One staggered tooth blade designed to break the clay soil and one flat blade to aid in removing the clay/soil and assist removal up the Auger Spiral.
- Carbide Blended material
- Countersunk mounting screws and Locknuts included.
- One staggered tooth blade and one flat blade included.
- Fence Posts
- Tree Planting
- Retaining Walls
- Foundation Stump Holes
- Ground Leak Testing
- Many, Many more!
- 1 staggered tooth blade to suit our Augerton 250mm Ground Auger
- 1 straight tooth blade to suit our Augerton 250mm Ground Auger
- Special Counter suck mounting screws and Locknuts.
- Augers: 100mm x 800 long, 100mm x 1000 long, 150mm x 800 long, 150mm x 1000 long, 200mm x 800 long, 200mm x 1000 long, 250mm x 800 long, 300mm x 800 long and 300mm x 1000 long.
- Extensions available in 300mm, 500mm,1 metre and 2 metres.
- Spare blades for all Auger sizes stocked
This product is bought to you by Tradeline Tools Pty Ltd. Tradeline Tools carry a full range of spare parts.